weinerz

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time To Tell The Internet About My Life

Not really sure how to start this. How about what I'm doing right now?

I'm currently on the ground floor of south tower Wilke simultaneously doing laundry, watch some prestigious bowling tournament where apparently this woman is breaking new ground by beating this foreign dude (I'm really not paying attention), and doing my homework.

Because I'm the world's biggest procrastinator Sunday's usually my day where I do everything I have to do. I already took out the trash, cleaned my room, called about my fridge that's taking FOREVER to get here (I still can't shop in the refrigerated section of the C store), emailed my mom, and now I'm about to finish this blog entry, do that survey thing, read about 60 pages of sociology, type a one page bio for soc. 100 (where I get to talk about myself AGAIN), translate 7 sentences in Latin, finalize my chant for "choral masterworks",...is that it? That's it! I can do that! Wow this blog is actually pretty useful haha. Then maybe I can watch some football which was the reason I'm watching this bowling business in the first place. If I were in charge of ESPN, the 7 hours before the football games today would be strictly pre-game shows.

And another thing: how the hell is bowling on TV but Ultimate Frisbee, a MUCH more impressive, entertaining, and widely appreciated sport (it's a sport god dammit) can only be viewed in person?! That makes me furious. Bowling < Ultimate. The announcers are hilarious tho.

K there are many more exciting things going on in my life but as i mentioned earlier I gots sum shtuff to do so I''m going to close this blog entry with this:

Bowling sucks. Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bloggy style, zach. And I think we all can relate to the sunday-night-do-everything-for-the-week fiasco. :)

    ReplyDelete